I don't decry or denigrate Earth Hour. But, in my opinion, this is a more optimistic way of looking at the past and the future, and something worth celebrating. We have the ability to solve the problems - and it shouldn't mean sitting in the dark.
I welcome your thoughts.
This post relates to the following Keystone Economic Principles:
1. We all make choices.
2. There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.
3. All choices have consequences.
4. Economic systems influence choices.
5. Incentives produce “predictable” responses.
8. Quantity and quality of available resources impact living standards.