Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Promising Resource

I just found a source of videos that could prove valuable. It’s from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. While I’ve not had time to look at all the offerings all the way through, the first few have been good. Just scroll down the right-hand side until you see Econ201. I’ve been enjoying the videos on “Costs of Production.”

I know some of you won't be able to show "Youtube" through your school firewalls, but you might consider downloading them to your portable drive and showing them from there.

Please share your reactions.

1 comment:

GeneHayward said...

NICE! I watched the first one on elasticity and one on supply. Very entertaining as far as econ videos go. These will be excellent to show in class or to view as homework...THANKS for the link!

Gene Hayward
www.haywardecon.com
www.haywardeconblog.blogspot.com