Friday, September 29, 2006

Just in Case You Were Wondering

Greg Mankiw, on Wednesday of this week, had an interesting blog on the history of supply and demand curves. The discussion and follow-up was interesting (although I'm sure many would find it a bit esoteric). But it generated a couple of responses on other blogs. Many of which were interesting in different ways. Among the more interesting was Don Boudreaux's post on Thursday about Smith and Marshall and wealth and poverty. In both Mankiw's and Boudreaux's posts, the comments are also worth perusing.

Now having said this, I suspect there may not be many high school economics teachers who are interested in this sort of thing. I always have been. But I suspect it's partially the result of my interest in history.

As always your views and comments are encouraged.

Posted by TSchilling at 7:17 PM Comments (0)

No comments: